We had a fab discussion with our friend Kate Swoboda from Your Courageous Life on why coaches often struggle with marketing and how to create a compelling and authentic message that resonates with your audience. Kate’s a fabulous coach and teacher who is rocking out on her terms. So much good stuff, here. Really loved this conversation.
“There’s a difference between working hard and showing up.” — tweet this
In this interview
- Kate’s definition of courage
- Why coaches often struggle with marketing
- How to talk about your value in the marketplace
- How to create resonance with your ideal clients
- Why inspiration is not enough
- The value of walking your talk
- Three aspects of a powerfully attractive message
- How important is a niche, really?
- At what point should you diversify your revenue?
- The challenge with courses and why info products can work better.
- How long does it take to start making money from a product?
Mentioned in this episode
Who is Kate?
Kate is a writer, speaker and life coach who stands for righteous integrity and ferocious love, all in service to living life on your own terms and being a force for good. She’s the creator of The Coaching Blueprint, a complete program for life coaches who want to create fulfilling and successful practices.
The Coaching Blueprint
Coaching Blueprint.com is launching today! It’s is the next evolution of Kate’s brilliant program for coaches who want to create fulfilling and successful practices on their own terms. Check it out, yo!